Call Control is a prepaid application that can be used together with OpenSIPS call_control module and CDRTool rating engine to limit the duration of SIP sessions based on a prepaid balance. It can also be used to limit the duration of any session to a predefined maximum value without debiting a balance.
Call Control achieves this by maintaining a timer for each session and sending BYE messages to both SIP end-points, if the session exceeds its maximum session limit or if the Call Control receives a command to forcefully close the call from outside.
- Parallel sessions using one balance per subscriber
- Support for sessions that have timeout without BYE
- Support for sessions that have timeout for media (using MediaProxy)
- Manual session stop from server terminal
- Overview of ongoing sessions in the web page or server terminal
- Graceful restart without loosing track of sessions
- Detailed logging of all performed actions using syslog
- Web page provisioning for prepaid accounts (using CDRTool)