There is a new release of the open source OpenXCAP server available. For more information go to http://openxcap.org
openxcap (1.0.7) unstable; urgency=low
- Use pysupport instead of pycentral for debian packaging
- Log errors to syslog unless log_error_to_file=yes in [Logging] section
- Fixed parsing node selectors of type /* and added tests for this case
- Fixed "unbound prefix" bug and added a test case. A new function is added that checks well-formedness of the elements.
- Only import gnutls when TLS is used
- Fixed "watchers" application to generate and insert ETag header in the response
- Added test for "watchers" application (test_watchers.py)
- Removed ./debian/openxcap.postinst
- Updated sipthor interface for SIPThor 1.0.1
- Replace openser-mi-proxy with opensips-mi-proxy in documentation
- Improved INSTALL and synced it with the wiki
- Updated README and TODO
- Corrected name of pres-rules auid
- Test system: updated to use python-xcaplib 1.0.8
- Test system: added -r, --repeat option
- Test system: added support for "--client eventlet"
- Test system: added support for "--start-server config_file"
- Test system: fixed to use original options for each test
- Test system: added support for starting and using in-process server (requires eventlet)
- Test system: added undocumented '--client xcapclient' option. It makes test system to use xcapclient tool instead of xcaplib package. This is only useful for testing xcapclient.
- More detailed report for test_auth.py
- Fixed typo in the http error response
- Made xcap.uri module accept parameter of uri to parse when run as script (for simple troubleshooting)
For Debian and Ubuntu on i386 and amd64 architectures there is an official public repository provided by AG Projects. Install the AG Projects debian software signing key:
Add these lines in etc/apt/sources.list
# AG Projects software deb http://ag-projects.com/debian unstable main deb-src http://ag-projects.com/debian unstable main
After that, run: .. code-block:
apt-get update apt-get install openxcap
For other operating systems download the tar archive from: http://openxcap.org