SIP2SIP is a real time communications service for audio, video, presence, chat, file transfer and multiparty conferencing based on WebRTC, SIP, XMPP and related protocols. The service is free to use based on a fair-use policy and federates with publicly reachable SIP and XMPP domains.
- Publicly reachable SIP address
- Audio and Video calls (RTP)
- IM and File Transfers (MSRP relay support)
- Presence (PUBLISH, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY)
- Contacts Management (XCAP protocol)
- NAT traversal including ICE support
- XMPP gateway for all standardised media
- WebRTC Conferencing (Audio, Video)
- SIP/MSRP/XMPP conferencing
Several preconfigured clients are available for using the service.
To register your SIP account go to http://sip2sip.info