The first stable release of MSRPRelay, an Open Source implementation of IETF standard RFC 4976 is available.
For more information visit http://msrprelay.org
MSRP relay is an extension to the MSRP protocol (RFC 4975). Its main role is to help NAT traversal of Interactive Messaging and file transfer sessions for SIP/MSRP endpoints located behind NAT.
- Removed per-domain configuration and certificates in favour of detecting the SIP domain from the To-Path. This assumes SRV records are used to look up the MSRP relay. This also elimites the need for using the TLS server name extension.
- Removed any references to CAs and CRLs.
- Simplified certificate generation.
- Cleaned up test script directory.
- Added own runtime directory in /var/run to store runtime files.
- Added commandline option to specify the name of the config file to read.
- Fixed the "memory" backend to support domain names.
- Added username@domain and total session bytecount to logging output.
- Several miscellaneous fixes based on field experience.