Version 1.0 of OpenXCAP server is now available. It contains many bug fixes and additions for important features like XML partial manipulation, xcap-caps, xcap-diff and RLS services that were not available at the initial release last year. For more information go to http://openxcap.org
With this features OpenXCAP fulfills now most if not all relevant requirements for an XCAP server implementation. A generic xcap client library and command line client is available in the clients directory, you can use it to manipulate documents on OpenXCAP or other XCAP server implementation.
The server software is also operational at http://sip2sip.info so you can test against it by registering a SIP account.
Changes in version 1.0.0
- Added RLS services (RFC 4662 and RFC 4826)
- Added support for xcap-diff based on draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-09
- Added partial get/put/delete of elements in the XCAP documents
- Added test suite for rls-services, resource-lists and partial updates
- Many bug fixes from field experiences
- Development status from beta to production
- Switched to Python 2.5
- Improved documentation and testing suite
- Changed license to GPL
- Fixed MySQL operational error (2006)