There is a new release for SIP SIMPLE client SDK available, version 0.15.1 with support for Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista and 7).
Additional, there are bug fixes common for all platforms.
python-sipsimple (0.15.1) unstable; urgency=low
- Added support for Microsoft Windows
- Added PJSIP patch for adaptive G722 bitshifting
- Improved the initialization of the TLS options when starting the Engine
- Added support for terminating sessions in SessionManager
- Don't enable bonjour account if bonjour support is not detected
- Modified account matching rule for incoming sessions to ignore IP address
- Added thread attribute to SIPApplication as the Thread the reactor runs in
- Improved synchronization of the audio devices with corresponding entries